Sunday, August 29, 2010

Some old work I transferred from my other blog

A sampling of various pieces of calligraphy I've done in the past. Check back periodically for new uploads. Also see www.picturetrail.com/letterlady for more.

Here's a Franz Kafka quote lettered in pressurized graphite pencil.




A practice quote.




I did this one as a gift last Christmas.



A Mother Teresa quote.



A letterhead I created.



A contemporary uncial style.



This was a gift for a friend. The Credo "I believe" in her native language.



A wedding invitation that was fun to do. Two were totally hand-lettered, as was the original for the remaining ones whose recipients' names were individually scribed on them. Following this is the monogram I designed for the couple.










Goethe quote on a digitally altered background.






An invitation and the envelopes I lettered for a lovely bride.


No comments:

Post a Comment