Thursday, July 24, 2014

Book and Book Box

I made this book and book box earlier this year, and have been itching to make more of them. This was sent to a friend in Italy who had sent me a luscious gift of tea. It was fun to find the teacup brad to use as a fastener. Maybe when the second wave of wedding seasons is over I will have time to make a few more little books with boxes. (Did you know that October is the next June? Brides who don't plan June weddings seem to be choosing October, perhaps because of the weather.)



Here is the front of the book box.



Here is the back of the book box.



And here is the book in the box.



Feel free to 'pin'. To see my wedding calligraphy, see my wedding blog and my website.

2 comments:

  1. I love tea, and I love this book and box. What a wonderful gift for your friend. Thanks for showing it.....Linda E.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Linda! I'm hoping to find time to make more of these in a month or two. Thanks for reading!

      Delete