Friday, February 11, 2011

Jace's First Birthday Party Invitation

Sandy and I have been working on the invitations for Jace's first birthday party. We've been having fun, and I think they turned out nicely. No calligraphy - simply no time for that - but I don't think they don't needed it. Jace was called 'Monkey" for the kicking he was so fond of performing prior to birth. It still suits him, and thus the party theme.


Here is the front with photo of Jace in his monkey hat, and a glimpse of the envelope with a happy little monkey stamped on it.



And here is the inside. We attached front to back with a tiny brad. There is a map to the party site on the back of the front page.



Now the work begins on cupcake picks and party decorations.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh, monkey's everywhere. So glad I decided to go this route-making them ourselves. Made it just a little more personal. I love them!

    ReplyDelete