Tuesday, March 8, 2011

(Not Limited to) Louisville Wedding Calligraphy

Calligraphy has been both a vocation and an avocation intermittently for all of my adult life. As I moved with the times into the computer era, I also took my art to the computer. (See the digital collage albums as well as wedding and calligraphy albums on my website.) I set up a website and a few blogs over the years, but until now I had not set up a completely separate blog for my wedding calligraphy. I stayed up very late last night/this morning rectifying that situation to make it easier for people to find what they're looking for. It will also be easier for me to refer potential clients to the appropriate link now.

I live in Jeffersonville, Indiana, just a mile-long bridge drive from Louisville, KY. I can look across the Ohio River (near flood stage now) and see Louisville as I drive down Utica Pike. Though I live in the Louisville area, thanks to the internet, FedEx, UPS and the good old USPS, I deliver my handlettered invitation and menu designs and calligraphy envelopes across the country.

Though I may pepper this blog with posts about special weddings once in awhile, I am going to try to be more specific with posts to the new Wedding Calligraphy Blog.

Thanks for visiting and sharing my blog with your friends!

Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment