Sunday, April 17, 2011

Nationwide Calligraphy Service

Don't you just love the internet, email, PayPal, free long distance, UPS, USPS and FedEx? All of these things make doing business nationwide a piece of cake! I have had clients in Texas, New York, Washington DC and various places in between, all facilitated by the services mentioned above. It truly is a small world now with all of these capabilities at our fingertips. Look at my website. See something you like? Email me or phone, and we can make it happen. Look at my wedding blog. See a style you like? Contact me and I can get you on my calendar. Truly, national service is just a phone call and a shipping service away. It's the way people used to do business via the Yellow Pages. Now they do a Google search. Or they get on any number of online shops and place an order. I do it all the time.

Our world is so much smaller now than it was just a few years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment