Friday, September 14, 2012

A Puzzle Pencil Quiz

Here's a little quiz for you. What do these disparate objects have in common?

This is a portion of the cover of a book I made.


These are pages in one of my journals.


And here is a framed piece done in white pencil on black paper.


I used to use colored pencils a lot more than I do now. The other day I didn't have any crayons, so I let my toddler grandson use my pencils. Starting him with good supplies early.


The common element, of course, is colored pencils! The book cover seemed a little too stark, so I shaded some of the letters with a little colored pencil. The journal pages were drawn or embellished with colored pencils, and the white pencil is from my set of Prismacolors.

It took me three minutes longer than average to solve this puzzle. I must be tired. Have fun! Click to Mix and Solve

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment