Friday, September 28, 2012

Calligraphy Envelopes, Table Numbers and Place Cards

A couple of months ago I received two envelopes just a day or two apart. I thought I had posted them, but I found them in my 'to-blog' stash tonight, so here they are.

Kim Shenberger (The Constant Scribe) of the Chicago, IL area sent this envelope to me. I love her mix of casual capitals and script lettering - and of course the pretty flowers.


Debi Zeinert (The Blooming Quill) of the Milwaukee, WI area sent this one. Her free and easy script is always so 'inviting', and I love the little flourish!


Here is a set of table numbers I did for a recent wedding.


And here are a few place cards. These are my typical script lettering. I typically add a few extension flourishes such as on the K, R and the Ys in these, but can do more elaborate flourishing if desired.


These are a more casual script. The beautiful hot pink and gold cards were from Cartwheels in Louisville.


Though the casual script takes less training to do, they are actually more difficult for me. It's hard for me to break out of the more exacting flow of the traditional script lettering.

To see more wedding related calligraphy, please see my wedding blog.

Have a beautiful life!

No comments:

Post a Comment