Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Calligraphy Valentines 2013

The calligraphy Valentines I received in 2013 were few, but choice! (Click on the images, please) to see more detail.)



This lovely one in red and black is from Indianapolis calligrapher Kathy Laporte. I love it!

This beautiful and gracefully flourished "Love" is by California calligrapher Bonnie Noehr.

This lovely gold on teal note is from Nashville calligrapher Mariana Richardson. I love the way she lettered her last name diagonally over her embossed return address.

I should start sending more valentines. Maybe I'd get a lot more of these pretties in return!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful - all of them. Absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, womanbread. Aren't they marvelous! Thanks for reading. I checked your blog. I've been to Ireland and loved it.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, Marjorie. They sure were fun to open!

      Delete