Friday, August 23, 2013

Good Mail Day!

Yesterday was a good mail day!

I received an antique spelling book I'd ordered on ebay, a sweet thank you email from a bride who had just received her wedding envelopes and these two items:



The item on the left is a very sweet and thoughtful thank you note from one of my all time favorite brides. Her goodness and sweetness continue to impress me and make me happy to know her. The item on the right is an unexpected little gift from my BFF Diana - Schminke gold powder. A little treasure that I can mix with a binder to make golden ink, add to ink to make it shimmer, or use in my mixed media art. Diana knows what I like and what I need!

I love my friends, and I love my brides!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great mail day! I'm intrigued by the gold powder, nothing like a touch of gold :-)

    ReplyDelete