Wednesday, August 25, 2010

This blog is about calligraphy!




I keep forgetting that I created a new blog to house my calligraphy ! My original blog http://www.janhurst.blogspot.com/, which was meant to be multi-purpose, housed calligraphy, other arts and much family news. Because of my new grandson, it has become majorly about him - and why not? Jace the Face is fantastic!

This is the blog I will be promoting for art and calligraphy from now on. If I remember. I'll try to remember.

I am working full time in a publishing company and come home at night to a lot of calligraphy work. I am simultaneously working on bits of three different weddings right now. It's been a very busy year, art-wise. I'll see if I can link this site to my other blog's calligraphy and art-related posts.



Above are photos of the Indian envelopes I've been working on. They are lush, but the heavy texture eats nibs. Fun to do anyway because they're so pretty.


No comments:

Post a Comment